- This event has passed.
Presinar – Performance Score LEED O+M Certification
May 15 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
This course will review the Arc Platform and how it is used to pursue and certify projects in Performance Score to Certification in LEEDv4 Operations & Maintenance, as well as understand the similarities to certification in LEEDv4.1 Operations & Maintenance (O+M). Additionally, attendees will understand the benchmarking and analytics tools within the platform to further a projects sustainability goals. Finally, attendees will review a case study for a project that achieved LEED Platinum Certification in LEEDv4 O+M through the Arc Platform.
- Learn about the Arc platform and its application to the built environment (LEED v4 O+M Performance Score to LEED Certification)
- Understand how Arc is utilized to achieve the Performance Score to Certification (LEED v4 O+M Performance Score to LEED Certification)
- Understand the importance of tracking ongoing building performance (LEED v4 O+M Performance Score to LEED Certification)
- Review a case study of a project which utilized the Arc platform to recertify as LEED v4 Platinum using the Performance Score (LEED v4 O+M Performance Score to LEED Certification)
Credits: 1 AIA 1 GBCI (LEED Specific O+M, GA)
About USGBC MA’s Presinar series
USGBC MA sources material from USGBC for a series of in-person video presentations. The content grants attendees CEU credits, and can be purchased for personal viewing here: https://www.usgbc.org/education-listing/
USGBC MA does not have a hand in producing any of the content. Attendees of the course must apply themselves to receive CEU credits through their USGBC account. A printed certificate will be included to prove attendance.
About USGBC MA
The USGBC Massachusetts Chapter is a membership-based community advocating for green buildings at the state and local level. The USGBC MA Chapter provides green building education, networking, advocacy and leadership opportunities for the sustainable building practitioner community and beyond. Our events and programming are supported and enhanced by the volunteer efforts of our community members.
About Chapter Membership
Our members support our close-knit community of passionate practitioners. Join us in transforming the built environment to sustainable design practices.
Benefits for all membership types are the same with a few acceptions, and we offer a variety of discounts to be as inclusive as possible. Please note membership with USGBC National is NOT membership with USGBC MA. Not sure if you are a member of USGBC MA? Check here.
- 15% discount on USGBC MA events**
- *Does not include a few partnered events
- *Certain memberships have larger discounts
- Free access to roundtables and our annual general meeting
- Ability to nominate board members and vote in board elections.