- This event has passed.
EPMA: The Power of Networking
November 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:15 pm
- finding networking groups that fit your profession
- leveraging your network to land new opportunities
- developing lasting relations within your network
- building a niche brand for yourself
- using social media to your advantage
Directions/Travel Guidance: Park Street Station is the closest stop to the event. It is accessible by Red line, Green line, and Orange line.
Meet the Presenter:
Julie has more than ten years of experience in business development, A/E/C recruiting, sales, and real estate leasing. She has made a name for herself for her expertise on networking and professional development.
She is a member of NAIOP, serving on its Developing Leaders Committee; a member of CREW Boston on the Golf Committee; and a member of CoreNet New England. She is also on the committee for Wellness for Women in Real Estate (WWIRE) and is part of the CANstruction Boston Committee.