By USGBCMA Communications, More Green Buildings!
USGBC released its LEED in Motion: Industrial Facilities report, which highlights the collaborative efforts across the manufacturing sector to design and implement LEED and prioritize environmental stewardship for industrial facilities. Currently, there are more than 1,755 LEED-certified industrial facilities worldwide, totaling more than 496 million square feet, and an additional 2,710 projects registered that total nearly 737 million square feet. The report also showcases the most impressive LEED-certified industrial facilities in the world.
The report also features LEED-certified projects from international brands, including:
- Colgate–Palmolive Facility Expansion, Swidnica, Poland: LEED Gold
- Diageo/Guinness Brewery at St. James’ Gate, Dublin, Ireland: LEED Platinum
- FCA US LLC Trenton South Engine Plant, Trenton, Mich.: LEED Gold
- Intel Israel IDPJ Certification, Jerusalem, Israel: LEED Platinum
- Liberty Property Trust: Tasty Baking Co., Philadelphia, Pa.: LEED Silver
- L’Oreal Florence North Project, Florence, Ky.: LEED Certified
- Method Southside Soapbox, Chicago, Ill.: LEED Platinum
- Prologis Park Tres Rios, Cuautitlan Izcalli, Estado de Mexico: LEED Silver